Blue & Orange Decorative Throw / Accent Pillow
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
What is your processing time?
My processing time varies depending on the type of item you're ordering.
- For original art, my usual turn around is 1-2 business days.
- For commissioned original art, my turn around time is at least 30 days to allow time for the paint to cure and be varnished.
- For printed products, my turn around time is based on the fulfillment center's turn around time, which can vary and is listed on each product.
Due to COVID-19, however, turn around times are taking a bit longer than they normally would. For example, turn around times for pillows are now 25-30 business days so please expect delays while ordering during the pandemic.
What materials do you use in your oil paintings?
I use professional grade, archival quality materials for my oil paintings. This means that my artwork is meant to last for hundreds of years and can be passed on from generation to generation. Unlike student or artist grade paints, professional grade paints are highly pigmented, which means that the colors are more vibrant and lightfast.
If you're interested in buying pillows, phone cases, prints or magnets in bulk, please send me a message and I'll be happy to offer you a discount.
What makes your pour paintings different?
Most acrylic pour paintings available on the market use student grade or craft paints, water, glue or equivalent as a pouring medium, as well as some additives such as hair products and other oils. This leads to a variety of problems that shorten the life of the artwork. For example, glue causes yellowing, oils may cause the paint to peel off the canvas, the low pigment ratios in craft paints create dull colors that fade with time,... etc. This, however is not often disclosed to the buyer.
I choose to use professional grade acrylic paints and pouring mediums, even though they can be 1600%+ more expensive, because I want to make sure I'm offering my patrons a product that will last and stay beautiful for as long as possible.
What is the process for your paintings?
If you'd like to see my process, I post time-lapse videos on my YouTube channel and my Instagram page.